Terms and Conditions
The www.royaljetgroup.com website is owned and operated by Royal Jet LLC (“RoyalJet”) which is a Limited Liability Company established by Emiri Decree and is incorporated in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using the RoyalJet Website.
Agreement Between You and RoyalJet
By accessing and using the RoyalJet Website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the “Agreement”). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the RoyalJet Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Modification of Terms
RoyalJet tries to ensure that the information contained in the RoyalJet Website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. RoyalJet accepts no responsibility for any errors in the information contained in the RoyalJet Website.
The RoyalJet Website contains, inter alia, information about the products and services RoyalJet or a third party is offering. This information and all other material on the RoyalJet Website are provided in good faith. By using the RoyalJet Website you agree and acknowledge that RoyalJet may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on the RoyalJet Website at any time without advance notice. Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the RoyalJet Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through RoyalJet Website. You should re-read these terms and conditions every time you visit the RoyalJet Website to ensure that you aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the RoyalJet Website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
While RoyalJet uses all reasonable endeavours to make the RoyalJet Website and associated services available, RoyalJet cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
RoyalJet makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the RoyalJet Website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, the RoyalJet Website is solely at your own risk. RoyalJet makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is RoyalJet responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the RoyalJet Website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the RoyalJet Website.
When using the RoyalJet Website you agree:
- To use the Website solely to determine the availability of products and services offered by RoyalJet.
- You agree to use the RoyalJet Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- To use the RoyalJet Website’ services to make only legitimate inquiries.
- Not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end “look and feel” of the RoyalJet Website or the underlying software code.
- Not to take any action which will impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the RoyalJet Website or related infrastructure.
- Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the RoyalJet Website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
- Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libellous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the RoyalJet Website or any private or member account areas on the RoyalJet on Website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or RoyalJet in any way.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of RoyalJet. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of RoyalJet.
- Violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
If RoyalJet considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using RoyalJet Website, RoyalJet reserves the right to:
- Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the RoyalJet Website;
- Remove any inquiries that you posted or sent to RoyalJet through the Website without reference to you;
- Report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities;
- Take legal action against you.
Materials You Submit
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this site any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content of the RoyalJet Website is subject to copyright.
The RoyalJet Website is for the your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the RoyalJet Website.
RoyalJet, is a registered trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
As a condition of use of the RoyalJet Website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RoyalJet and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, service providers, subcontractors and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising or resulting from your use of the site and any breach of these terms and conditions including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions. If you cause a technical disruption of the site or the systems transmitting the site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising or resulting from that disruption. RoyalJet reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with RoyalJet in the defense of such matter.
Links to Third-Parties’ Website
The RoyalJet Website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. RoyalJet does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
Your use of the RoyalJet Website and the RoyalJet terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Should RoyalJet choose, RoyalJet reserves the right to bring proceedings for violations of these terms & conditions to the courts of the country of your location.
Entire Agreement and Admissibility
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the RoyalJet Website, or if you have any complaints about any of the services provided by RoyalJet please, contact us.