In order to meet staffing needs and support the company’s Emiratization Plan, it is Royal Jet policy to develop and implement an effective and valuable work experience program to fresh UAE National graduates.
Royal Jet is committed to maintaining the highest standards of training and to providingUAE graduate students the opportunity to learn and function as a professional within different areas of the company.
The Human Resources and Administration Department provides oversight for terms of appointment, development, and all matters relevant to the support of the Graduate Trainees and the program.
- Pro-active and effective Emiratization Plan
- Attract top class talented UAE Nationals
- Objective career development strategies
- Planned future placement in targeted positions
- Organization’s fit
- Mix of jobs and Instructor led training
- Development in the technical, business and human competency areas
Benefits of graduate trainee program
- Royal Jets business Strategy & objectives are in line with the Abu Dhabi Government objective to recruit, develop and retain qualified UAE Nationals. The RJEC has been established as one of the company’s initiatives to ensure all and every Emirati while working at Royal Jet is given progressive career development opportunity while his/her personal status is improved.
- In addition to that the RJEC we will ensure to equip and empower future generations of UAE nationals working at Royal Jet with the necessary expertise, competencies, abilities to advance their career growth to fulfill established senior positions in line with their potential and the succession planning scheme.
- Induction to the Emiratization Committee
UAE Nationals benefits
Social Citizenship Allowance - this allowance applies to employees who are UAE Nationals only with a valid UAE passport and does not apply to any other nationalities.
- Employees who are UAE Nationals shall be paid a monthly 20% (AED) of basic salary as part of the UAE Nationals Allowance (with no differentiation for gender or marital status)
- UAE National employees will be granted an annual leave travel Ticket Entitlement for them and their spouse and up to three children below the age of 19.
- Employees who are UAE Nationals with a valid Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid) shall be paid a monthly UAE Child Allowance as per the criteria stipulated in the UAE Federal law with no differentiation of gender.